But why not be happy, right? Of course right! (Those of you who have watched Fiddler on the Roof, you know what I mean. Remember Yente the matchmaker?) So why not talk about books? If you know me, you know I like to read. A friend recommended the Nancy Drew series, which I haven't read in a while, so I picked a few up at the library and...wow! I totally forgot how good they were, and I'm really loving them all of a sudden! Some of my other favorite books--definitely oldies-but-goodies--are shown below.
The Harry Potter Series. They are so good! Well written, good story, I could go on and on.
The Percy Jackson Series. If you haven't read them, please go immediately to your local library or bookstore and GET THEM NOW!
Series of Unfortunate Events--a little sad at times, because they're orphans, but hilarious! Go Lemony Snicket!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series. Just plain funny, I swear, these are so good! But I think the fourth and fifth books are my least favorite...the first is the best by far!
So, these are my favorite books (only some--I have lots more!) and I've even busted some sickness boredom blues! Well, happy reading!




hey ms education! I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!! im still on the 5th book, but they are amazing! i only read one diary of a wimpy kid but i like that on too :D
ReplyDelete-snoodles
}:D <-- carl!!