So I've been reading the Bronze Bow for History/English and it's pretty cool. It's about a boy named Daniel whose life's ambition is to take down the Romans. It's set during the time of Jesus, when he was preaching. Daniel came home to his sister in one chapter after listening to Jesus, and told her about the story of the Good Samaritan. It's awesome!
I've also been doing review of the Roman Empire for History, but since I already learned about it, it's not exactly as interesting...anyways, Mrs Sauter isn't teaching me now : )
Mom has had me reviewing decimals and fractions in math, adding and subtracting them and whatnot. Just a review, until our textbook comes. I think we're doing the Algebra 1 text, but I'm not sure. Math isn't my favorite, anyways--it's not like I'm anxiously waiting for it to come.
And we've been reminding me of all the prefix and suffix stuff that I kind of knew but summer has blown away from my brain. My brain likes summer }:D
So that's about it, I've been pretty busy so no projects yet but I'm going to my friend's house from tomorrow until Tuesday for some more school. And I get to ride her horse, and I might get a rabbit...that's the most exciting part! I love rabbits, and she breeds Netherland Dwarfs.
That's all for today, but check back soon!
Happy Homeschooling!
No comments:
Post a Comment