Saturday, February 25, 2012

Aquarium!!

Here are some pictures of the aquarium we went to yesterday...I did a little report about Beluga Whales which is why I'm posting this at all (otherwise it would be totally irrelevant).  I hope you enjoy these pics, they're not amazing but hopefully you can get a little bit of the amazingness that goes on there!
Beluga Whale--they have three in this tank and the water is 29º Fahrenheit!
Whale Sharks (there were 4 in this tank!)

Grouper (this pictures does not do justice to the size of this!!)

Whale Shark again

Huge manta ray

Tail looks like a shell...at least to me

"Did you see that big fish?" "Yeah, did you see that one!" "Man, these are some big fish!"

Fish.  They live harmoniously together with the whale sharks, manta rays, and little boys peering at them.

This thing was doing tons of backflips!  It was like it knew that we were watching it!


I love the ocean.  Loooove it!!  So obviously I love aquariums, especially nice ones like this.  I also have some pictures of the flowers which I will post soon (maybe today)!

Happy Homeschooling!

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool:D I'm going to Monterey soon and I can't wait!! I love the ocean sooo much too(;

    ReplyDelete