Ok, am I even old enough to be nostalgic? I thought that was only for adults. But the other day I saw some friends and we were talking about elementary school and the subject of Percy Jackson came up.
Oh my word, I swear we didn't think about anything else for the whole entire night. It was all, Percy this and Annabeth that and remember when?? It was like we were all back in elementary school, but not. Weird. And now I know something very important.
Even though I am in eighth grade, I am so not too old to want to play imaginary games again. I will never, ever be too old to want to play imaginary games.
Laugh if you want, but it's true!! :)
And now I am re-reading the Percy Jackson series once more (Lightning Thief; Percy, Annabeth, and Grover are on their way to Vegas) and loving every minute. This might explain my random new profile picture, as well.
Officially Olympian-Obsessed right now, haha!!!
Latin starts Thursday, and I'll do a post then. For now, though, it's same old routine :)
Happy Homeschooling!
The Mark Of Athena comes out in October chica!!
ReplyDelete