Friday, September 7, 2012

Vocab Posters and Other Craziness

Hey, my buddies!  Yesterday, of course, was Latin...we started our vocab posters and my group's poster is ah-mazing so far I must say ;)  Just kidding, we haven't made it colorful and fabulous yet, but it has great potential!

My group: One of my really good friends, we'll call her Bonita, Deco haha, and Grant.  There was much laughter and a surprising amount of work that got done!  We're gonna do great, I know it.

So that's just our Vocab Clouds, where we each have a Latin word (mine is creo, creare-to create or make) and have related Latin words and derivatives from the words that we use.  There must be 40+ words on the poster and awesome drawings that go with them.  It's a fun project, and the best part is that is entirely IN CLASS, meaning no homework!!  Woohoo!!

School at home is pretty normal, just doing vocab for history and English, reading things, doing math stuff.  I think when I started I thought there would be a ton of stuff to blog about but it mostly is just routine.  One of my history projects is a scrapbook of my D.C. trip, which is fun to work on.  Pictures of that will be up when it is finished, sometime around the end of this month.

I think that's all for now, thanks for reading!  Love you and...

Happy Homeschooling!


3 comments:

  1. Just got caught up on your blogs...enjoyed them very much. Keep them coming. Love. Gmommie/powdersprings

    ReplyDelete