I'm not homeschooling next year. I will be a high school freshman, and my mom and I both agree that it would be best for both of us if I attend a public or private school instead of homeschooling. First, because I miss the classroom setting and being with friends. Also, because planning high school would be a lot of work for Mom on top of already planning lessons for my sister and brother next year. I love homeschooling, but we've decided that going to traditional high school is what we need to do.
Today, there are a two questions that have been coming up a lot that I need to answer.
What will happen to Misadventures of a Homeschooler?
Since I won't be homeschooled, this blog won't be used anymore. I won't delete it because I want to remember my seventh and eighth grade years--kind of like a diary. But I will be starting a new blog, because I've become kind of attached to blogging :) Not sure what I'm going to call it. At first I was thinking High School Misadventures, but I kind of want to start fresh and not feel like it has to be just like this one. So tell me your suggestions, because I have none!
Also, I will be blogging on here until the end of the school year, then I will start on my other blog, which I will link once it's ready!
What school am I going to?
Hasn't been decided yet. I'm going to the private school student visitation day next week, and my mom is going to their parent night. However I might go to public school, and we're applying for an inter-district transfer next month.
We probably won't know if I'm accepted in that school district until July. So it might be a while before this question is fully answered!
This post was way shorter than my last one haha! But it needed to be split into two parts. If there are any more questions, I will answer them in another post!
Happy Homeschooling!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMV OMV OMV OK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! YAAAY YAAY YAA!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Can u tell I'm excited or WHAT?!!!
ReplyDeleteU have to tell me when u start it cuz I will b the first follower for sure :)
ReplyDelete