So if you were wondering about the Draw My Life, my camera died and my "startup disc is full". I should know by now that video projects never get done haha :)
Anyway, I've been putting off blogging here because of a few reasons. One, I really don't have much to say. All we've been doing is wrapping up school. I am finishing my Latin project though, which I have to wrap up today. When I'm done I'll take some pictures (and I figured out the family tree, Granna!).
The other reason is that somewhere in my mind, I think that if I don't post here, the end of May won't come and I won't have to leave this blog.
But alas, it's already halfway through and I only have two more weeks left of school. Then things will start up at the new blog (which currently is called Freshman's Desk but will probably change). I'm also trying to think of a URL, which is proving to be a challenge.
Unfortunately, (and I cannot believe I am saying this) the end of school is coming a bit too fast for my liking. Not that I'm dreading summer--definitely not! But after that is high school, and even though that's exciting, it's also rather terrifying. However, I have the assurance that the student store sells really good cookies and muffins, and that it's "actually really fun". So it seems as though everything will be okay.
I'm working on a blogging schedule for my new blog, seeing as I'll have to balance it with schoolwork and--hopefully--a social life, as well as a few other things (theme design and such). But June 1 will be my first post on *new blog* and hopefully you'll see at least one post per week there.
Until next time (and there will be a next time on this blog, still),
Happy Homeschooling!
No comments:
Post a Comment