Saturday, July 30, 2011

Start of School!

So I just found out that my homeschool starts on September 6th, but my Latin will start around August 30th.  I'm also thinking about doing some more needlefelting projects soon.  I also make friendship bracelets, so I might show pictures of some of those.  I made a really cute pin for my drama camp director of two hearts--she loved it!  Speaking of needlefelting, I got this for my birthday a while ago but it's really cute...

The bag...

is opened!

A nest?

Little hearts,

and a gnome!

All together :)

Side view, with flowers!

A jaunty gnome!  The lady who makes them is on etsy, so check her out!!!!

Until then,

Happy Homeschooling!

4 comments:

  1. How do you do the needlefelting? those are so cute!! :-{D
    Love the gnome

    Also, I'd LOVE to see the friendship bracelets!! Which kinds do you make? You can email me pics

    -Fruit snack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any new updates????????!!! I love to read them!

    -F.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u make the bag?? that wud be cool!!

    -snoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Snoodles (but to clear things up for everyone)

    Nope, I got the gnome for my birthday--my mom bought it from mercibuckets, to go see some click the link--and all her gnomes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete