Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Picasso Inspired Snack

I made this after a Picasso story and painting that I did with my mom, brother, and sister.  Picasso snacks!  Surreal marshmallows, anyone?

I made these using:

1 jumbo marshmallow (thanks, Pierce!) for the body

2 mini marshmallows for the hands

1 cheerio for the mouth

1&1/2 pretzel sticks for the arms and nose

2 chocolate chips for the eyes

1 toothpick for spearing, haha! >: )

Yummmmmmy!
The finished product!

Sorry about the mixed up order, the finished product was supposed to come before me eating it!  It was really good, though.  I think I'll make another!

On a different topic, I'm THINKING, just thinking, about doing a giveaway: needlefelted gnome & flower, or bracelet.  Or both, in separate giveaways...I don't know if I have enough followers, though.  Please tell me if you want me to!

In the meantime, Happy Homeschooling!

5 comments:

  1. I'll take a gnome!!!!

    -Fruit Snack

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Fruit Snack
    Thanks for telling me, Fruit Snack buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, ms education! (haha + fruit snack) can u make a needlefelted harry potter?? that wud be AMAZING!

    -snoodles
    }:D <-- carl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have at least 3 followers, so there wud be a loser in the giveaway! (just lettin' you know!) haha

    -snoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Snoodles }:D
    I can try to do a HP, haha!

    ReplyDelete