Thursday, August 18, 2011

MERMAID AND GNOME!!!!

I made these yesterday and am super happy with how they turned out!!!  The first is a fall gnome that I'm using for our fall nature table, which I think we'll put together in a few weeks.  The second is a mermaid that I really love a lot, but I may try to part company with her if I get general support for a giveaway.  So if you want her, tell me in comments!




This is my fall gnome!  Isn't he adorable?






This is my mermaid who I call Citrine (a yellow gemstone), and her purple oyster chair!

Gnome and Citrine together!


Like I said, I will give Citrine (and her oyster) a new home if people want her!  My gnome is staying here, though.

JAUNTY GNOME UPDATE: mercibuckets does not currently have any Jaunty Gnomes for sale, but if she makes and posts any I will be sure to tell you!

Happy Homeschooling!

1 comment:

  1. I would like the mermaid please!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete