Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day in the Life of a Homeschooler

I wake up--it's 7:30 or 8 am.  I don't want to get up, but I have to, so it's out of my room and into the kitchen for breakfast.  When I'm done eating, I check my email for the assignments my mom emailed me last night.  A normal day has:

Work on Book of Centuries (a history project that I do for each unit)
Science lesson
English reading
Maybe a short writing assignment
Bible study questions
Math lesson
Extra assignment(s) and/or PE

After putting down my agenda in my planner, I start math (which is on the computer).  When I'm done, I move on to Book of Centuries, then Bible.  I might start my reading for English.  After lunch, I do my science lesson with Mom.  I finish my reading and do my writing (if I have any), then do PE and some chores to help around the house.

When school is over, I relax, listen to music, read a library book or something (I'm currently reading I'd Tell You I Love You but then I'd have to Kill You by Ally Carter), or go on the computer.

It's a good life.


Happy Homeschooling!

2 comments:

  1. Three posts in one day! I must feel the need to do...something. Maybe it's the rain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sounds like an awesome life.... wish i was u!!

    ReplyDelete