Sunday, November 13, 2011

Not-So-Secret Obsession

Wanna know what it is?  Well I'll tell you: even though it's not school-related.

First I'll give you a...hint.















Haha.  Yeah.

GO PIRATES!!

So my obsession started when I had to play He's a Pirate for orchestra last summer.  I just couldn't understand where I was supposed to play!  So my mom let me watch the movie, and of course after that I kind of got the song more, but it was really just the start of the deep love for these movies.  If I can't have Harry Potter, give me Jack Sparrow :)  Luckily, I can have both!

Anyways, I missed the 4th one, On Stranger Tides (starring Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Geoffrey Rush, and more) when it was in theaters this May, so when it finally  came out last month, I really wanted it.  Really, really, really wanted it.

So when I was offered the chance to watch it over the weekend, I totally jumped for the opportunity.  Jumped, screamed, and generally freaked out, actually.

It was so stinking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just as good as Curse of the Black Pearl.  Really!

 Angelica Teach- Penelope Cruz
 Hector Barbossa- Geoffrey Rush
 Jack Sparrow- Johnny Depp
 Syrena- Astrid Berges-Frisbey
Blackbeard- Ian McShane
Philip- Sam Claflin

That's all for my random post today!

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment