Thursday, July 19, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

So, hello again!  I am really sorry for the lack of posting going on here!!  This has been a pretty busy month so far, and blogging has been the last thing on my mind.  Just so you guys know, I will most likely not be posting for the next two weeks, because I am going to be working in the pre-school class at my church's VBS!  I am super super excited for that.  If I can get some pictures of our classroom maybe I can post them, but not of the kids because, you know, the parents might not want them all over my blog :)  Sorry again for not posting, and sorry that I won't be too soon!  But once school starts--August 22--I will have much more to post about EIGHTH GRADE!!!!!  Haha that's pretty cool that I'm almost to High School.  Anyways, gotta run!

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment