Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!!

Hey guys!!  Just wanted to say Happy Independence Day, hope your day is safe and fun!  Sadly, we are not allowed to set off fireworks where I live, except if you are a professional.  I remember one year we went to visit my Grandparents in a different state, and the neighbors were all setting off fireworks--it was really cool!!  :)

Our family should be coming over very soon, so I'll say goodbye, but again have a wonderful holiday!!  To celebrate here are a few pictures I took in DC!!

The Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial--he was over 30ft tall!

The Washington Memorial at sunset

Jefferson Memorial

The pistol that shot Lincoln!  Crazy.

Arlington National Cemetery

Dorothy's Ruby Slippers, the originals :)

Lincoln!!  He was huge.  It was really awesome!

This is the White House.  We didn't get to go in...

The Capitol Building!  We did get to go inside this one.

Pictures from Williamsburg will hopefully be up soon...just the highlights of course, too many and it will take too long and I'll just give up haha! ;)

Happy Homeschooling!


No comments:

Post a Comment