Sunday, July 29, 2012

Train Hard, Go for the Gold

Hello there!  I've been training hard for VBS next week.  We did a lot of decorating around the church last week and I'm heading back to start helping Danielle out with the preschoolers at 8:30 tomorrow morning!  We talked about the four things we need to keep in mind this week at training:

Play
Make their day
Be there
Choose your attitude

I'm choosing my attitude by putting an exclamation point after stating that I will be up way earlier than is a happy time to drive 20 minutes so I can play with little kids for five hours!

Maybe that was a little bit sarcastic.  But I am excited :)  I am going for the GOLD!!

Please young ones, do not do this at home.  Or at VBS!!
Heyyy...speaking of gold...let's GO TEAM USA!!!!!!!!!!!!  You better believe I am watching the "Games of the thirtieth Olympiad" [Fancy-shmancy announcer speak for, "London 2012 Summer Olympics]!!!  And my family is team USA all the way!!

Except my brother, who is six, and decided he was voting for Mexico in table tennis because they wear green and that's his favorite color ;)  What a cutie!



My mom and I could use your prayers that this week will go smoothly and happily and that everyone will have fun.  Thanks!!

Happy Homeschooling!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you and your Mom, that God will use you to help these little ones come to know Jesus. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! We really appreciate it Grandmommie :)

    ReplyDelete